Your files are always encrypted before being
backed-up - the most effective way to
protect your data.
- 256 AES data encryption
- 128 AES communication encryption
- Customizable security upgrade options
Disclaimer: Files backed up on March 1, 2016 and later use AES-256 encryption. Files backed up before March 1, 2016 used Blowfish 448-bit encryption.
Quickly restore your backed-up business files your way.
- Restore via the desktop console, web-based tool or mobile app
- Administrator or individual user-initiated restores
- Select file(s) by any date, time or version
- Deleted files are never removed from your archive
CrashPlan for Small Business works over wireless, wired and cellular networks
- Works everywhere - dynamic IP locator, TCP NAT traversal
- Bandwidth governing
- Email alerts and reports
- Network exclusions
CrashPlan for Small Business automatically upgrades all the latest security updates, software features and other enhancements.
- 100% remote administration and updates
- Automatic software and security upgrades
Customize your backup plan and optimize file versioning, compression and retention policies.
- Continuous or scheduled
- Off-site and local destinations
- Incremental and unlimited file versioning
- File compression and data de-duplication
- Background validation and verification
CrashPlan for Small Business constantly watches for new data and updated files within your selected file directories.
- Real-time ‘File Watcher’ functionality
- ‘Newest-first’ file prioritization
- Only new data is sent to your backup destinations(s)
- Low battery puts file backup on hold until power is restored
All installs require at least 450MB disk space, a 1GHz+ CPU, 1GB memory, and a 1024 x 768 display. To see more details about system requirements, please see our support documentation.